Wednesday 15 April 2015

Rogue Trader Technomads


Just a quick post - I converted these 'technomads' on a whim yesterday, using parts from the new Citadel Skitarii, some High Elf Archers and some Max Mini Desert Dwellers heads. I plan to make ten to twenty so they can make an appearance in a Rogue Trader game, and the desert tribesman look makes me think they might be a chance to revisit our old Jericho Reach campaign setting (if you browse our very earliest posts you'll find battle reports from a good six or more years ago that I imported from our old Jericho Reach blog).

9 comments:

  1. Looking very cool – the parts work very nicely together. What are your plans for the colour scheme?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers - I'll probably go for a theme inspired by Pathan hill tribes in the 19th century, as I like to riff off of some Victorian small wars inspiration in my games. I may even set up a Rogue Trader scenario inspired by one of the battles of the second Anglo-afghan war, like Maiwand, and use Victoria Miniatures stuff on the other side :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those do look good. The guns really fit with the desert tribesmen look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I'm soon toget painting for a 15mm Rogue Trader project, but this has reminded me how awesome it would be to convert 28mm for it and not have to 'worry' about if it would be 'allowed' in an army or not!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done Rogue Tradery goodness using the newer parts. Inspirational. And the mention of a possible return to Jericho Reach gets me all a flutter! I loved that blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For a second I read this as "technomaids" and chuckled a little to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bit of kitbashing there, man! Really dig how those turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice and inspiring conversions :)

    Warburton

    ReplyDelete