Wednesday 11 January 2017

Slann, from space


Just a quick shot of a project that got half done a year or so back and has resurfaced (like such half finished hobby projects tend to). This is a work in progress shot of a set of Space Slann. I have all thirteen of the original twelve Space Slann (nudge nudge wink wink) already painted green, so I'm painting this second set blue so they can mingle and minimise the effect of the duplicates. If I'm lucky enough ever to start a third set maybe they'll be yellow!

And here's the leader, a conversion I did a while back.


5 comments:

  1. Blue's a good color. I like mixing and matching colors with my frogs. And I haven't half (or a quarter) as many as you. Look forward to seeing more of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue and gold is a lovely combo. I look forward to seeing them on the table :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete