Wednesday 6 December 2017

Squat heavy weapons team


Hi all - inspired by the fact that the Warhammer World New Year Open Day will soon be upon us, and that for the last few years I've been asked to display my old school Rogue Trader collection there, I've been revisiting my Squats so I have something new to show off. Here's a Combat Team, equipped entirely with heavy bolters, something Squats were uniquely able to do in their White Dwarf army list. Technically the squad leader shouldn't have a heavy bolter too, but I'll redistribute models between squads for games anyway.

Hopefully see you there!

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic work - Definitely trips the nostalgia trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy dwarves with heavy weapons. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New style FW heavy bolters on the classic Rogue Trader figures! Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these guys, they are very apt RT squats toting those heavy bolters. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are proper heavy bolters. Never liked that “underarm” redesign they had

    ReplyDelete