Friday 6 May 2011

Pictures and new stuff...

Here are some pictures of the APC that featured in our last game. It's my first attempt at using the (then) new weathering powders that I have had hanging around in my place for ages. I think it's come out fairly well, there are areas that could be improved but at least I have around 10 of these vehicles in various guises to mess about with.



I also have some teasers for the next style of game we are going to be trying. We are going to be trying out Cutlass from Black Scorpion games, and having read the rulebook briefly I really like the the system behind the game. So here are some teasers as to which crew I will be painting up.


Finally heres a trio of minis that I will be working on in the near future.


Only a brief shot, but there is more to come as soon as I can get my hands around a brush for a reasonable amount of time!

3 comments:

  1. I'm in a most dire need-to-know situation here:

    First; what model is the APC based off? And is it still avaiable for sale anywhere on the internet?
    (And I like the paintjob, looks really, really well worn and run-down; perfect for any fringe world in my opinion :))

    Second; who makes that brilliant "invisible" miniature on the last picture to the right?

    Looking forward to see more of your Cutlass games - my regular gaming buddies had actually said that 2011 should be the year of the pirate, but nothing has come of it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vehicle hull comes from here http://www.the-baggagetrain.co.uk/shop/article_SFAFV003/SKD_2d1-light-recon-AFV.html?shop_param=cid%3D20%26aid%3DSFAFV003%26

    The invisible mini is from Hasslefree, though it is from a very limited run and I believe there are none left. Have a check though, you might get lucky.

    I'm really looking forward to getting a game of Cutlass in. Just from my initial read the rules look good. The book is especially well presented, the layout and patination on the pages makes it feel like a premium product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting up (and linking to) your APC. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete